PIeducation.com online continuing education courses for private investigators satisfy your continuing education requirements for Kentucky.
PIeducation.com programs are approved by other state licensure boards therefore meeting all statutory requirements in relation to private investigator continuing education requirements mandated by the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Private Investigators. See: 201 KAR 41:070 Section 3, Subsection 2(a) number 7.
Here are just a few of the many state licensure boards who have approved PIeducation.com:
Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies – #CLTR000950
Texas Department of Public Safety – PI CE School License No.: Y00170
Continuing education requirements in the state of Kentucky as posted by the licensing authority are as follows:
Kentucky Private Investigators are required to complete 12 hours of CE every two years.
201 KAR 41:070. Continuing professional education requirements.
Section 3. Methods of Acquiring Continuing Education Hours. (1) Continuing education hours applicable to the renewal of the license shall be directly related to the professional growth and development of a licensed private investigator.
(2) They shall be earned by completing any of the following educational activities:
(a) Programs not requiring board review and approval. A program provided or approved or sponsored by any of the following providers, shall be deemed to be relevant to the practice of private investigation and shall be approved without further review by the board:
1. Kentucky Professional Investigators Association (KPIA);
2. Kentucky Society of Professional Investigators (KSPI);
3. Association of Certified Fraud Examiners;
4. Association One;
5. National Fire or Arson Certification Associations;
6. State and local bar associations; and
7. Continuing education programs approved by other state licensure boards;