Civil process delivery can be a challenging and rewarding business. There are many factors to consider, including client management, documentation, field operations as well as criminal, ethical and safety/security considerations.
This course addresses each of these items and recommends best practice plans of action to help ensure operational and business success.
Once the student completes this program, they will have a deeper understanding and a game plan for the management of a successful civil process business. These plans will include: client management, document management, field practice management, criminal/penal code considerations, and ethical considerations.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to do the following:
- Effectively manage and build a civil process delivery service
- Communicate and deliver excellent service to clients with confidence
- Understand, collect and secure documentation properly for your business
- Build a plan of action to identify, locate and deliver to the subject your documents
- Manage and avoid traps and pitfalls which compromise our integrity and safety
- Recognize and avoid criminal and ethical problems that arise in the field
An assessment/quiz will be administered after the program. If the student passes with a score of 70 percent or better a certificate of completion will be issued in accordance with acceptable standards.