Continuing Education Rules & Regulations for Kansas Private Investigators
PI Education offers online continuing education courses for Kansas private investigators. We are an approved source of continuing education by the Kansas Bureau of Investigations. Please click here for the Rules and Regulations adopted by the Office of the Attorney General.
FAQ’S Regarding Continuing Education for Kansas Private Investigators
- Licensees need eight (8) hours of continuing education credit every two (2) years prior to license renewal.
- Continuing Education for renewal must be received during the two year licensure period only.
- You can not roll over additional CEU hours to the next renewal period.
- Please must submit documentation of continuing education to the Iowa Department of Public Safety when you renew your license. You are responsible for giving them a copy of your certificate of completion.
- The Office of the Attorney General has accepted PI Education as an acceptable continuing education provider. All courses and programs qualify by statute K.A.R. 16-4-3. Continuing professional education programs; requirements.
COURSE CATALOG FOR KANSAS PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
All courses are approved by statute.
Course Bundle Packages
Obtain your CE at a fraction of the cost with our new specially-priced CE bundles.