Work at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office. Our online courses allow you the flexibility to learn where you want, when you want. Complete your CE anytime, anywhere!
CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR
Continuing Education Rules & Regulations for Alabama Private Investigators
PI Education offers online continuing education courses for Alabama private investigators. We are an approved source of continuing education by the Alabama Private Investigation Board. Please click here for the Rules and Regulations adopted by the State of Alabama Private Investigation Board.
FAQ’S Regarding Continuing Education for Alabama Private Investigators
- Licensees need 16 hours of continuing education credit accrued during the current licensure period. Two (2) hours of these required hours, must be in Ethics.
- Continuing Education for renewal must be received during the two year licensure period only.
- You can not roll over additional CEU hours to the next renewal period.
- You will not need to submit documentation of continuing education unless you are audited. It is good practice to download and keep your certificates of completion on file for three years. Auditing is a regular practice for state licensing boards.
- The Alabama Private Investigation Board has accepted PI Education as an acceptable continuing education provider.
COURSE CATALOG FOR ALABAMA PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
COURSE BUNDLE PACKAGES
Obtain your CE at a fraction of the cost with our new specially-priced CE bundles.