We offer a wide range of investigative training courses that you can take entirely over the internet. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Complete your continuing education courses at your own pace, anytime, from anywhere.
CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR
CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES APPROVED FOR ALABAMA PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
Continuing Education Rules for Alabama Private Investigators
FAQ’S Regarding Continuing Education for Alabama Private Investigators
- Licensees need 16 hours of continuing education credit accrued during the current licensure period. Two (2) hours of these required hours, must be in Ethics.
- Continuing Education for renewal must be received during the two year licensure period only.
- You can not roll over additional CEU hours to the next renewal period.
- You will not need to submit documentation of continuing education unless you are audited. It is good practice to download and keep your certificates of completion on file for three years. Auditing is a regular practice for state licensing boards.
- The Alabama Private Investigation Board has accepted PI Education as an acceptable continuing education provider.