We offer a wide range of investigative training courses that you can take entirely over the internet. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Complete your continuing education courses at your own pace, anytime, from anywhere.
Continuing Education Rules & Regulations for Iowa Private Investigators
PI Education offers online continuing education courses for Iowa private investigators. We are an approved source of continuing education by the Iowa Department of Public Safety. Please click here for the Rules and Regulations adopted by the State of Iowa Department of Public Safety.
FAQ’S Regarding Continuing Education for Iowa Private Investigators
- Licensees need 12 hours of continuing education credit accrued during the current licensure period, which is currently every two years.
- Continuing Education for renewal must be received during the two year licensure period only.
- You can not roll over additional CEU hours to the next renewal period.
- You must submit documentation of continuing education to the Iowa Department of Public Safety when you renew your license. You are responsible for giving them a copy of your certificate of completion.
- The Iowa Department of Public Safety has accepted PI Education as an acceptable continuing education provider. All course and programs qualify by statute 121.22(4).
COURSE CATALOG FOR IOWA PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
All courses are approved by the Iowa Department of Public Safety.
COURSE BUNDLE PACKAGES
Obtain your CE at a fraction of the cost with our new specially-priced CE bundles.