Continuing Education Rules & Regulations for Kansas Private Investigators
FAQ’S Regarding Continuing Education for Kansas Private Investigators
- Licensees need eight (8) hours of continuing education credit every two (2) years prior to license renewal.
- Continuing Education for renewal must be received during the two year licensure period only.
- You can not roll over additional CEU hours to the next renewal period.
- You must submit documentation of continuing education to the Iowa Department of Public Safety when you renew your license. You are responsible for giving them a copy of your certificate of completion.
- The Office of the Attorney General has accepted PI Education as an acceptable continuing education provider. All courses and programs qualify by statute K.A.R. 16-4-3. Continuing professional education programs; requirements.
COURSE CATALOG FOR KANSAS PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
All courses are approved by statute.
Course Bundle Packages
Obtain your CE at a fraction of the cost with our new specially-priced CE bundles.