We offer a wide range of investigative training courses that you can take entirely over the internet. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Complete your continuing education courses at your own pace, anytime, from anywhere.
Continuing Education Rules & Regulations for Kentucky Private Investigators
PI Education offers online continuing education courses for Kentucky private investigators. We are an approved source of continuing education by the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Private Investigators.
Because PI Education programs are approved by other state licensure boards they meet all statutory requirements in relation to private investigator continuing education requirements mandated by the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Private Investigators. See: 201 KAR 41:070 Section 3, Subsection 2(a) number 7.
Here are just a few of the many state licensing boards who have approved PI Education as an acceptable continuing education provider:
- Georgia Board of Private Detective and Security Agencies – License No.: CLTR000950
- Texas Department of Public Safety – PI CE School License No.: Y00170
FAQ’S Regarding Continuing Education for Kentucky Private Investigators
The continuing education requirements in the state of Kentucky as posted by the licensing authority are as follows:
Kentucky Private Investigators are required to complete 12 hours of CE every two years.
201 KAR 41:070. Continuing professional education requirements.
Section 3. Methods of Acquiring Continuing Education Hours. (1) Continuing education hours applicable to the renewal of the license shall be directly related to the professional growth and development of a licensed private investigator.
(2) They shall be earned by completing any of the following educational activities:
(a) Programs not requiring board review and approval. A program provided or approved or sponsored by any of the following providers, shall be deemed to be relevant to the practice of private investigation and shall be approved without further review by the board:
1. Kentucky Professional Investigators Association (KPIA);
2. Kentucky Society of Professional Investigators (KSPI);
3. Association of Certified Fraud Examiners;
4. Association One;
5. National Fire or Arson Certification Associations;
6. State and local bar associations; and
7. Continuing education programs approved by other state licensure boards;
COURSE CATALOG FOR KENTUCKY INVESTIGATORS
All courses are approved by The Board of Licensure for Private Investigators.
Course Bundle Packages
Obtain your CE at a fraction of the cost with our new specially-priced CE bundles.